All sub-contracted parts, material or processes shall
be subjected to a receiving inspection.
A receiving inspection log shall be maintained to
record the activity and actions by receiving inspection.
The following steps are to be adhered to in performing
1) Obtain copy of P.O., drawings and/or specifications.
2) Log date and Purchase Order Number.
3) Inspect material for certifications.
4) Inspect material for quantity and any physical
5) Inspect material for criteria (dimension, processes,
6) Log accepted or rejected.
7) Identify material (see material storage or issue
8) Store material, file certifications in customer
The quantity of parts to be inspected will be consistent
with the sampling instructions of this manual.
This page is best viewed with a screen
resolution of 800x600 or higher with Netscape 4.0 or Internet Explorer 4.0.